Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

With apples ;)

Hello Crafters :) Agnieszka here today.  It's time to my inspiration ;) Today I want to share with you my card with this beautiful digi: https://www.etsy.com/listing/179553950/digital-digi-stamps-big-eyed-digi-stamps?ref=shop_home_active_4

Here is my card:







Isn't she so cute?
I hope you like my card :)
I colour it with Promarkers:
  • hair and basket - sandstone, tan, caramel, cocoa
  • clothes - lime green, forest green, apple, pear green
  • body - blush, almond, pale pink
  • apples - berry red, lipstick red
 I added a lot of layers, some gold leaves and ... only one flower ;)

 I hope you are inspired to do some colouring.  Why not join us on our  Facebook Group  and share some of your own projects.  We love to see what you have come up with too. 

Hugs Agnieszka, chanya13

No comments: